Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Earth Did Changed Serious 1

We hear more about changes in environment and the climate is going so strange and in all the
times this generation have more responsibility about the earth than ever , i mean back in caves we
didn't know about the environment or they know but respected it but know we have all the
technology that destroy the earth and the technology that could save it

Some times because of media evidence does seem to be conflicting about global climate change

When I hear arguments about that subject i tend to think about what I see around me, what I can
actually do about it and how those changes will benefit for the environment for my family too
does the weather change (stupid question) see this


Global Warming, The Debate Continues
Uploaded by VladimirLenin. - College experience videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment